- The large room at Pitt St has 15” self-powered Behringer speakers, with cables coming to a standard plug for phones, laptops, etc.
- The medium room at Pitt St has a moderate self-powered music system that is more than adequate for background music and a little more.
- Pitt St has two corded microphones. Ask about any more complex audio needs you might have.
- Glenlyon Rd has a high quality sound system suitable for moderate volume use.
Air conditioning & Heating
- At Pitt St both workshop spaces have wall mounted heating & air conditioning.
- At Pitt St internal walls are insulated to maintain temperature and dampen sound.
- At Glenlyon Rd there is fully ducted heating and cooling – just set the temperature you want on the wall.
How to Book Pulse
Please do not start promoting your event until you’ve paid AND received confirmation from Pulse.
Check the Calendar below. Existing bookings are marked as ‘Busy’. You can click on the ‘Week’ view to see workshop end times.
Please note: These calendars are indicative of the availability of the rooms. However, sometimes other workshops or classes may have booked at the time you’re after but have not yet been added to the calendar.
Complete the form under the Calendar, giving as much detail as you can about your workshop.
Note: By completing the form, you do not have a confirmed booking. All bookings are subject to confirmation via email and are not considered a booking until a deposit or full payment has been received.
Once you have received an email confirming the availability of the workshop space or consulting room you wish to hire, you can go ahead and pay for the booking.
Preferred payment method is via direct debit, however, credit card payment is available on request.
Once you have made payment, and received a confirmation email from Pulse, you can begin promoting your workshop.
As part of booking at Pulse, you can request to have your workshop or class added to our Facebook page and website.